Monday, April 7, 2008

Thailand Trip 4

I'm gonna finish up everything in this post.. i think i drag too long and being too detail. Alright... let me start with things i really have no idea on how to deal with. I'm not sure whose right or whose wrong and i dun wanna use this right, wrong thingy to judge on the situation. I really hope to enjoy this Thailand trip. But somehow become a disaster. Base on the previous posts. I mentioned some problems i had with this fren of mine. Actually ever since that Bazaar Nite. Our gap seems a lil bit far. It like getting worst. We try to pretend nothing happened. So on Sunday we went to visit the grand palace, the Tien Pier and the temple of dawn by this tourist boat with this so call one day river pass. That day was freakin hot.. the sun is burning!! i mean BURNIN man....when we reach the grand palace and we walk around, taking pictures everywhere. That place is.. WOW..no words can best describe the environment. So i wanted to become the photographer for both of them... CK is sooooo afraid of sun. yeah i noe its freakin hot out here, but if u wanna take some nice picture just dun care about the sun then... summore we're in THAILAND man.. dun aspect a maid dere carry an umbrella for you.. and stop complaining about how dark u turn into. So i'm getting a lil annoying on his behavior. Every time when i took a picture of him.. he'll zoom in n c how BEAUTIFUL he is in the picture... and i were thinkin, what's the point of taking nice view then?? so After visiting the temple of dawn. Its time for us to go back. cos i've made an appointment with my brother's fren and gonna meet her at the lobby of the Asia hotel at 7 pm. So we wait for the boat at the 8 pier at around 5:15 pm. Hoping i can get back in time to meet my brother's fren. so we waited for around half an hour. 3 boat passed which is not the one dat we bought the ticket from. Then CK told me dat their boat service close at 7pm. So we wait for another 15 minutes. Around 6 pm, i said i have to go back already or else i'm gonna late for the appointment. So CK ask the counter is dere any other boat can get back to the main Harbor. the counter said the last boat will be reaching at 6:45pm.. n i tell them i have to get a taxi home... i'll pay for the taxi.. i dun mind.. since i have an appointment at 7pm.. So CK seems forced to agree. Then i reach the hotel n rush back to my room and get my brother's frens mobile number. Then i rush back down to the public phone and call her whether she's at the lobby. dat time was almost 7pm. I saw CK coming towards me n tell me dat he received one anonymous call, said may b my brother's fren called. Then he said he's goin to 7-11 to get some stuff so i continue call her number. when i reach her.. she said she's already in the lobby. So i ask her to wait for a while at the lobby. Then i kinda run back to the room n grab all the stuff dat my brother wanted to pass to her. So i met her at the lobby n she's very nice, so i pass her the packet and she pass me my brother's jacket. She also gave me some chocolate then we chatted like a while n then i walk her to her car.. she's actually take almost an hour to reach this Asia hotel. (Actually Thailand's traffic was terrible) so i walk back to the hotel room.. CK havent come back from 7-11. So i ask CB whether CK says anything about the taxi thingy. I'm so surprise CB told me CK got a lil bit mad cos he din get to take the freakin boat back to the main harbor..!! i'm like... son of the bitch!! CB not to say i wrong or wat... at 1st i ask CK wat time will we reach the hotel after the visits cos i need to make appointment with my brother's fren. CK himself said 7pm should be alright.. Now u blaming me cos u din get to take the last boat back!!!! so i ask CB wat am i suppose to do? late for the appointment? just to take the last boat? CB remain silence. My head really full with question marks?????? wat da hell did i do? so i remain silence too... n watch tv... after a few minutes, CK came back with his drinks and foods. Then we take turn to use the bathroom. Actually deres more of this kinda situation in this trip.. i cant mention all of it..
We took a nite flight back to Malaysia. That nite... the flight seems to slow. Its like taking ages to reach Malaysia. I wonder why when things turn bad, the time move slow? and happy hour pass easily. I started to ask myself, have i change? i cant tell. Only people around me, can tell. Well.. this trip is like an experience to either 3 of us. Whatever things that happened in Thailand will only become a memory. This trip leave us a small lil scar in our heart and mind, lets just say.... Move Forward....

No comments: