Monday, April 7, 2008

Thailand Trip 3

Well.. On the third day, we woke up at 11 plus and miss our free breakfast !!!(damn) so we plan to go our for brunch. Oops... i think i miss out some part. I remember last nite CK woke me up at 10:30pm and we miss our dinner.. so since deres a restaurant opposite our hotel, we plan to givit a try. Its a buffet style steam bot which cost around 90 bath(RM 9 ) if i'm not wrong. I ordered 4 big bottle of tigers which taste like tiger + water. So we start to cook our own dinner. CB sitting beside me and CK were sitting in front of me. Somethin happened which kinda turn me off..!! ok let me explain bout dis steam bot thingy. Its actually bottom steam bot, top Barbe and they didnt add any freakin oil on it. CK was so afraid dat the oil will pop on his face!! Never noe he's so spoil brats (siew yeh). I have no idea wat kinda respond i should give. Me n CB dun give a fuck. We drink while waiting for our food and we start to talk about Thailand. CK keep praising the Thai, Claim dat Thailand is so good and convenient and the Thai is so freakin pretty and good lookin. Then we kinda like jokes around until the jokes getting a lil bit over. Ck starts to say he should be living in Thailand cos he freakin look like a Thai and then he luk at me and say deres no fat guy in Thailand. I'm like WTF..!! Watever. fine for me.. i noe i'm fat.. so wat. I accept i'm fat. So i din really argue with him. The food almost finish, CK says he's full so me n CB clear off the table. CK just sit dere forced to enjoy his beer lil by lil cos he said he dun like to drink beer. So me n CB have to finish up the beer so we drink a lil bit and chit chat a lil. Now, Ck keep forcing us to finish up the beer!! i'm like.. chill man.. why are u so rush. Do u like people to rush u while deres nothing to rush about!! so i asked him not to force us and i dunno wats his problem.. i noe he's not drunk. Cumon.. he drank only half a glass. He dun care, he just keep askin us to finish up asap!! i starts to feel annoying. He only care for himself. So me n CB just obey wat he ask us to do. We try to tolerate his attitude. After paying the bill, CK feel like vomiting and he walk to a side, squad down then start to vomit. Luckily i bought some candy and give him so that he feel better. We reach our hotel and continue our dream again. hahahaha
The next day we went to suan-lum nite bazaar after our brunch. That place was a shopping and bargain heaven.. You can see loads of tourist from around the world enjoying their hot nite in this bazaar. After a while.. Bad things happened again.! Me and CB wanted to buy this Calvin Klein boxer. So i asked that lady whose in charge of this unit. She told me it cost about 1300++ bth. I'm like.. Wah Lau might as well buy a real wan..! so i start to bargain with her... i ask whether can we get a cheaper price since me n my fren buying each a box. She said how much we willing to pay. Than CK walk towards us n ask us to leave. ask us not to buy!! i'm like WHY??? since me n CB wanna buy, and we trying to get a cheaper price. He PISSED OFF and walk away!! i dun fuckin care so me n CB bargain until 2 boxes of boxer for 1000 bth which 50 ringgit per person. Then we leave the unit and look for CK. We found him and he show us faces!! somehow i dun really care about it.. all i care is my boxer..muahahahhaha after dat we went to this food court to have some drinks. We din really talk dat time. i mean i din really talk to him.. i ask wanna order some food? they replied anything.. so i ordered mince pork with eggs. When its ready, i pay them 50 bath. they said i have to get coupon from the front counter. So after dat, i went back to the table and share the food with them. After finish up the food and drinks we go back in to the bazaar to check out other stuff. So the atmosphere were kinda bad... U noe... when someone in the group dun feel good... it spoil all the mood. So around mid nite 2, we took a taxi back to our hotel with 150 bath. Then we take shower one by one and then back to our sweet dream.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue - Final Episode.

No comments: