Saturday, April 5, 2008

I'm back

Ahhhh... its been a while for me to blog again. Suddenly just feel like split out something which i wanna share with people. Guess what.! I'm totally lost when i log in to this blogspot. I think i should start to blog watever things i wan to share with people and frends.
Sooo.... wat should i start with... hmmm.. alrite just starts where one of my cousin from penang came over to KL for few days holiday. His name is TUN YI.. oh god.. i'm a looser.. i dun even noe how to spell my cousins name. Anyway, he came over to Ampang and stay at my grand-aunt's house. Actually i dunno he cam over until AMY my aunty told me bout it. She call me and ask whether i wanna join them for dinner. Since i've got nothing to do and still hunting for jobs, might as well go out to spend some time and get some fresh air. I pick up Amy's sister- jeccelyn and tun yi at sri petaling LRT station. After dat, we move on to OUG to pick up Amy. At first, we plan to visit one of our cousin which just move to his gf's house and doing some business in OUG. In the end, he din turn up and our stomach start to sing songs. So Amy suggest a restaurant in Sunway Pyramid. The restaurant is call (Long De Chuan Ren) cant remember the English name. This restaurant is actually on the second or third floor at the ice skating wing. Four of us went in and sit beside the window. The view was Awesome. Amy ordered some food which she tried before. While we having our dinner. We're so lucky cos Sunway having fireworks at the Sunway Lagoon Park.



After a few minutes of wonders. Finally we finish our dinner. Jeccelyn took out her mobile and start her photo shooting with tun yi... Me n Amy (Kia Su)
so i took out my mobile as well and took some pictures.
The ordinary.
The extraordinary.

So. After all this dinner thingy. We plan to go back to OUG for some drinks at Halo cafe. We had some beers and i help Amy to burn pictures into DVD. (she brought her laptop along) so surprise dat her Nero software are the chinese edition.. And my mandarin SUCKS seriously. Her laptop was so lagging and i waited for half an hour to finish a freakin DVD which unable to open...so i bring back her CDs & DVDs to burn with my laptop. Its nice to hang out with relatives.. since everyone so far apart. Go dinner once in a while can understand more one another.. hope our this generation can be better then the previous generation. Oppsss... Amy and Jeccelyn are the previous generation.... anyway, who cares. As long as we stay the same stupid idea forever.

No comments: