Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas exchange presents!!

1 week before Christmas, Marina and others plan to have a presents exchange session after werk. So they gonna do it on Tuesday after werk. So me and some of my colleague when shopping in Bangsar Village for presents hunting. Nothing is below RM 15.. not even in toy'R'us. I found this Alien Mask which is quite interesting..

And you don't wanna noe the price!!!
But in the end, i found this huge playing card for ringgit malaysia 15.50. Forgot to take picture. On that day, the boss bought some beer and left for meeting. when the time reach 6pm. I enjoy my 1st can of beer while doing my design werk.

After 1 hour later... at last, they came back and the present exchange session started. Sai pick one present and marina pick one name from the Santa sock. Guess wat..!!! I received a freakin 2009 diary which i seldom use..... But still its a present... should appreciate it instead of throwing it a side... HAHAHHA..




No comments: